Welcome to a comprehensive guide to study in UK from Nepal. This comprehensive guide provides you with a step-by-step roadmap to navigate the journey of selecting the right university, choosing your ideal course of study, obtaining a visa, and securing financial aid in 2024. Nepalese students now have more opportunities than ever to fulfil their goal of studying in the United Kingdom. British universities are highly regarded across the globe, and the country offers a wealth of cultural opportunities for visitors.
Whether you’re a college student eager to delve deeper into your studies or a high school graduate aspiring to embark on a university adventure, this guide is here to assist you. Join us on this exciting expedition as we decode the process of studying in the UK, making the path ahead clearer and more enjoyable! .
Why study in UK from Nepal?
Studying in the UK from Nepal has several benefits for eager students. The UK has top universities, diversified courses, and high-quality education. International students are welcome in the UK due to its rich culture and active student life. Experience a new culture, improve English, and obtain an international perspective to develop yourself. Post-study employment and worldwide recognition of UK degrees boost professional prospects. UK study expands Nepalese perspectives and gives them skills for success in a globalised environment.
What Are the Benefits of Studying in UK from Nepal?
Studying in the UK not only equips Nepalese students with a world-class education but also opens doors to various opportunities, including the potential to explore jobs in the UK for Nepalese. Here are the reasons why UK education is a top choice for Nepalese students.
- Gain a World-Class Education: Studying in the UK not only offers a top-notch education but also unlocks doors to various opportunities, including potential jobs in the UK for Nepalese students.
- Prestigious Reputation: The UK holds an impressive international standing, hosting four of the world’s top ten universities and the second-highest number of Nobel Prize winners globally.
- Diverse Course Options: Renowned UK universities provide a broad spectrum of globally recognised courses, setting the stage for a successful career journey.
- Efficient Time and Cost Investment: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in the UK takes just three to four years, while master’s programmes typically span one to two years. This structure minimises both education and living expenses for international students.
- Financial Support: UK institutions offer a range of scholarships, financial aid, grants, and bursaries to international students, making higher education in the UK an affordable choice.
- Work Opportunities: International students can work up to 20 hours per week during term time and full-time during breaks, presenting various work options that enrich their experience.
- Balancing Work and Study: The flexibility to work part-time while studying empowers international students with a unique blend of learning and real-world exposure.
- Transformative Experience: Delving into the comprehensive advantages outlined above, Nepalese students can grasp how studying in the UK shapes a truly transformative educational journey.
UK Grading System:
The university grading system in the United Kingdom is widely recognised worldwide and consists of several distinct categories. These categories are based on the percentage range of marks students achieve in university exams.
- First-class honours: typically 70% or higher
- Second-class honours, upper division: typically 60–69%
- Second-class honours, lower division: typically 50–59%
- Third-class honours: typically 40–49%
- Without honours: awarded an ordinary degree, sometimes called a “pass.”
Graduating with first-class honours and achieving first-class marks is highly regarded, but it is difficult. Second-class honours are a common and well-respected achievement. Additionally, the UK has its own specific conversion scheme for converting grades earned in other countries to the UK grading system.
Additionally, with an extensive range of over 50,000 undergraduate courses available, you’ll have many options when considering studying in the UK. This makes the UK an excellent location to find the perfect course that aligns with your goals and interests.
Cost of Studying in the UK from Nepal
The UK currency in Nepal is a crucial aspect to consider for financial planning. UK is a popular study destination for Nepalese students due to its affordable education standards. Compared to other study options, obtaining a UK degree from Nepal takes less time, with three years for an undergraduate degree and one year for postgraduate study.
This saves money on tuition and ensures that the education is high quality. The cost of studying in the UK from Nepal ranges from £10,000 to £25,000 per year for undergraduate courses, while postgraduate courses can cost up to £40,000 per year. The UK also has a nationalised health care system, making health care cheaper for international students.
Total Cost to Study in UK from Nepal-
|£12,000 to £25,000
|£12,000 to £40,000
|£15,000 to £35,000
|£300–£550 per month
|£45–£80 per month
|Food (One person)
|£150–£250 per month
|£20–£35 per month
|£18–£25 per month
|£15–£28 per month
|£60–£100 per month
Entry requirements for Nepali International Students
Explore the UK study prerequisites from Nepal. Verify eligibility for a smooth academic journey.
- A minimum of 65% is required in the humanities. Eighty percent or better in Standard XII/Diploma Science, Commerce, and Engineering
- If the candidate has relevant experience or training, however, any university may accept the lower grade. (Those with a grade lower than 60% can apply to the UK’s Foundations and Diploma programmes.)
- You must be 18 years old, or you will be, to enrol in a degree programme.
- To be eligible for enrollment in master’s and doctoral programmes, most universities need a first-degree GPA of at least 60%.
- Students with GMAT scores between 600 and 700 who have earned 55% or more in their first degree are often admitted to management programmes at other institutions.
- Two to four years of full-time work experience after earning one’s first management degree (MBA) is often a prerequisite for admission to graduate-level management programmes. It’s possible that the same thing could be different from university to university
Application Process for study in UK
Worry not! Discover a step-by-step guide to smoothly apply for your UK study journey as an international student.
- Research and choose your course:
Start by looking at the many options for higher education that exist in the United Kingdom. Think about where you’d be happy in your chosen field of study and where your interests lie.
- Select your universities:
Find universities that are a good fit for your desired major. Consider the institution’s reputation, the organisation of courses, and the resources it offers. It’s smart to apply to a variety of universities, both safe bets and ambitious long shots.
- Check the entry requirements:
There are different prerequisites for each major and institution. Prerequisites could include things like a certain GPA or a certain level of English proficiency (often demonstrated by examinations like IELTS or TOEFL). Verify that you fit the requirements above before continuing.
- Prepare the necessary documents:
Collect your transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal statement, and curriculum vitae. Make sure they are current and organised. A portfolio or samples of completed projects may be required for some courses.
- Personal statement:
Create an impressive personal statement by emphasising your drive, academic goals, and applicable work and volunteer experience. Make it specific to the programme at each institution and highlight your qualifications.
- Submit references:
Send in letters of recommendation from people who can attest to your work ethic and intelligence. Make sure these are in before the due date.
- Pay application fees:
There is a cost to apply to some institutions. Please make these payments without delay.
- Await offer letters:
Universities will extend acceptance offers after reviewing your application. These could be conditional (subject to meeting certain criteria) or unconditional (unqualified approval).
- Accept your offer:
When you get offers, you should think long and hard about them. Check out the requirements, the university’s reputation, and the courses offered in comparison. Accept one offer formally on the university’s website once you’ve made up your mind.
- Visa application:
To study in the UK, international students normally require a student visa. Make sure to submit your application for a Student Visa (Tier 4 Visa) in plenty of time. You’ll need to bring your offer letter, bank statements, and other paperwork proving your financial status.
Documents for UK student Visa
Getting a UK student visa from Nepal is accessible and takes little time. For those seeking guidance on the application process, a reliable visa guide in Nepal can offer invaluable assistance. For prospective students who are interested in pursuing a brief course of study, a short-term study visa remains valid for up to six months. Conversely, ensuring that your selected educational institution possesses a Tier 4 sponsor licence is essential for those interested in a longer course of study.
Navigating UK Visa Application and Embassy Support
If you are from Kathmundu then The British Embassy in Kathmundu serves as a valuable resource for UK-bound students. They offer guidance on visa procedures, application requirements, and provide insights into studying and living in the UK. Connecting with the UK Embassy in Nepal can ensure a smooth and well-informed journey for Nepalese students pursuing education in the UK.
- A passport that is currently valid.
- Financial records demonstrating sufficient funds to cover your expenses throughout your course.
- IHS Surcharge
- English language proficiency certificate
- Bank statement
- Sponsorship letter
- Work experience letter
- A Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number.
- Recent colour passport photos.
- An Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate.
Understanding the CAS interview and making preparations
The purpose of the CAS interview is to verify that you are eligible to study in the UK and that you want to do so. Course, university, financial aid, and life after graduation are frequent subjects of conversation during the interview.
Preparation tips for CAS Interview:
• Be well-informed about the details of your chosen course, including its structure, modules, and why you’re excited to pursue it.
• Prepare all necessary financial documents.
• Be prepared to explain your strong ties to Nepal.
• Clearly articulate how your chosen course aligns with your academic background, career goals, and aspirations.
• Be ready to discuss your English language proficiency, especially if your course is taught in English.
• Prepare answers to potential questions and practice.
• While preparing, remember to be truthful and authentic in your responses.
The CAS interview is your chance to demonstrate that you are passionate about studying in the UK and that you have taken the necessary steps to do so. You can improve your chances of getting a student visa by preparing thoroughly, answering all questions truthfully, and maintaining composure throughout the interview
You may also need to provide:
- Proof that you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course—this will vary depending on your circumstances. A valid ATAS certificate if your course and nationality require it.
- Proof of parental or other legal guardian consent if you’re under 18, and your relationship to your parent or guardian if you’re under 18. Your tuberculosis test results and written consent for your application from your financial sponsor if you’ve received sponsorship for your course fees and living costs in the last 12 months.
English Language Proficiency Test and Requirements for Nepali International student
Students from Nepal who want to attend universities in the United Kingdom must be able to show that they are fluent in English. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the most used standardised exam for university admission in the United Kingdom. The IELTS price in Nepal is a vital factor for preparing for language proficiency tests. It is an overall evaluation of your command of the English language. It’s important to find out what kind of IELTS score is required for admission to your desired programme and institution. A successful transition into your academic adventure in the UK may be ensured with enough preparation and the required IELTS score.
Required Health insurance for studying in the UK from Nepal
The National Health Service, also known as the NHS, is the international student health insurance system in the United Kingdom. The UK government emphasises the importance of tuberculosis testing (TB test) for UK visas in Nepal to make sure that overseas students arrive for their academic endeavours in good health. This action enhances the general wellbeing of the student body and the people of the UK. International students with a Tier 4 student visa who study for at least six months in the UK may be eligible for NHS benefits. Those who qualify will receive the same benefits as UK citizens. Students should purchase international student health insurance before travelling to the UK.
How to apply for study in the UK from Nepal
- Please complete the inquiry form below to register with AHZ Associates and speak with an expert education counsellor.
- We will help you register with UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service)
- Choose your desired courses from over 50,000 available courses.
- We will assist you in taking an English test
- Will guide you to finding the right university that fits your preferences and budget.
- With our excellent working relationships with many top-ranked UK universities
- We will make studying in the UK from Nepal a seamless process.
Once you’ve chosen the course you want to take, we’ll help you fill out your online application to make things easier for you. After submitting your visa application, you must wait for approval. Once approved, you can collect your passport and embark on the exciting journey of studying in the UK. AHZ Associates will guide you by arranging pre-departure and post-arrival events!
Intakes in the UK for international students
If you are planning to study in UK from Nepal, it is essential to understand the intakes available for your chosen course. Think about when it is ideal for you to begin your adventure and explore the various UK intakes. The academic year in the UK is divided into three main intakes:
- September Intake: The most popular intake is in September/October, the beginning of the academic year. The majority of international students prefer this intake, which is available for almost all courses. It gives students ample time to settle in, make friends, and get used to their new surroundings.
- January Intake: The January intake is the second most popular intake for international students, especially those who miss the September/October deadline. But not all courses are offered in January, so it is essential to check with the university or college you want to attend.
- May Intake: The April/May intake is relatively uncommon and limited to a few universities and courses. It is usually for postgraduate courses or research-based programs.
It is essential to note that the application deadlines vary from university to university, and it is best to apply as early as possible. Some universities accept applications as early as a year in advance, so you must check with your chosen institution and plan accordingly.
Understanding the intakes available for your chosen course in the UK is crucial when planning to study in the UK from Nepal. Ensure to check the availability of intakes and application deadlines with your chosen university or college to avoid any last-minute complications.
Top-ranked University for study in the UK from Nepal
Unlock world-class education opportunities in the UK from Nepal! These top-ranked universities offer exceptional academic programs and a diverse, supportive community for Nepalese students studying in the UK-
- University of Kent
- University Of Surrey
- University of Reading
- University of Essex
- University of York
- Queen’s University Belfast
- Brunel University London
- Cranfield University
- University of Sussex
- University of East Anglia
- University of Dundee
- University of Strathclyde
International Scholarships in the UK
Discovering the right scholarship in Nepal is a crucial step towards making your dream of studying in the UK a reality. Securing a scholarship for Nepalese students can significantly alleviate the financial burden of pursuing studies in the UK. The UK boasts one of the world’s top higher education systems, and international students can benefit from various financial aid options. If you have impressive grades and aspire to study in the UK with a scholarship, explore the UK government’s offerings below:
- The Chevening Scholarship Nepal offers an excellent opportunity for Nepalese students to study in the UK. The Chevening Scholarship is granted to exceptional students with outstanding academic achievements and leadership skills. The British Embassies worldwide select the recipients who receive financial support to pursue a one-year Master’s degree at any leading UK university. Over 1500 students receive this scholarship globally each year.
- The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is highly prestigious but highly competitive, with an acceptance rate of less than 5%. The successful applicant receives 31,000 pounds annually for two years.
- The Commonwealth Split-Site Ph.D. Scholarships are fully funded scholarships the UK government offers to international students. The scholarship covers the tuition fee of the recipient, and they receive allowances and air travel expenses.
- The Ministry of Defence Competition for High-Resolution Imaging offers partial funding scholarships for international students, with an award of £500,000. These scholarships can be taken at various institutions worldwide.
- The IPBA Scholarship is a partial scholarship available to international students, provided by the Inter-Pacific Bar Association. Eligible applicants come from Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Bangladesh, and the Pacific Islands.
- The Rhodes Trust Scholarship, offered by the University of Oxford, is a prestigious award that covers the full tuition fee and provides an allowance of £15,900. This scholarship is granted to 95 students from over 64 countries.
- The University of Bradford Global Development Scholarships provide full tuition fee coverage and an accommodation allowance to students facing financial hardship from developing countries.
- Scholarship for Master’s Degree as Nepali: This scholarship is available for students pursuing a Master’s degree, excluding an MBA, at the University of Bradford.
- The University of London Varadi Distance Learning Scholarship is available to applicants with excellent academic achievements and leadership qualities. This scholarship covers the full tuition fee for studying at the University of London and is open to students worldwide.
- The International Excellence Scholarship: The University of Roehampton extends the International Excellence Scholarship to international students, worth up to £4000 per year. Students who demonstrate exceptional academic performance in postgraduate and Bachelor’s programmes are eligible for this scholarship.
Exploring these diverse scholarship opportunities showcases the compelling reason to study in the UK, where academic excellence meets financial support for Nepalese students pursuing their educational goals. Surely, the opportunity to study in the UK from Nepal with scholarships can significantly ease the financial burden of higher education.
Best Courses to Study in UK from Nepal
After meeting the academic requirements to study in the UK, you can decide which courses suit you best. Here are some top courses for studying in the UK from Nepal:
1. Computer Science and Information Technology
If you want to study computer science in the UK, you’ll have the chance to go to universities that are known around the world for their cutting-edge programmes and research in this area. The advantage of studying computer science and information technology is that it opens doors to career opportunities. The UK has a thriving technology sector, with many tech companies and startups in cities such as London, Manchester, and Edinburgh. These companies constantly need skilled professionals in computer science and information technology, making it easier for graduates to find employment after completing their studies.
2. Healthcare Management
Healthcare management is an important field that involves overseeing the daily operations of healthcare facilities, managing healthcare staff, and ensuring that patients receive high-quality care. UK healthcare management can be lucrative and provide students with information, skills, and job prospects.
3. Social Work
Social work aims to enhance the well-being and quality of life of people, families, and communities. Students interested in pursuing a career in social work can benefit from a course of study in the United Kingdom.
4. Agriculture and Forestry
Studying agriculture and forestry in the UK can provide students with a high-quality education, practical work experience, and a wealth of career opportunities in fields that are essential for the sustainable development of society. While it may be challenging, the benefits can far outweigh the costs, making it a worthwhile investment in one’s education and future career prospects.
5. Project Management
Studying project management in the UK can be a valuable investment in one’s education and career prospects. Project management is a critical skill in today’s fast-paced business environment. A degree in this field can provide students with the knowledge, skills, and experience needed to succeed in various industries.
6. International Business Management
Studying international business management in the UK can give students valuable education and career opportunities in a rapidly growing field. With globalisation continuing to shape the business world, the need for professionals with knowledge of international business practises and cultures is in high demand.
The engineering industry is one of the most sought-after and admired nowadays. Many international students pursue engineering degrees in the United Kingdom (UK). There are some of the world’s finest engineering schools in this country.
Studying a BBA in the UK or an MBA also gives students access to a diverse student body. The universities in the UK attract students from all over the world, creating a multicultural environment that allows students to learn from each other and gain a global perspective on business. This exposure to different cultures and business practises is an advantage for students who plan to work in international markets.
Nursing is a rewarding and highly respected profession that involves caring for individuals who are sick, injured, or in need of medical attention. The United Kingdom (UK) is a popular destination for students who want to study nursing, as it offers high-quality education and excellent career prospects. If you’re wondering what are the requirements to study nursing in UK? You’ll find that each university has its own specific entry criteria, often including academic qualifications, English language proficiency, and relevant healthcare experience.
10. Public Health
Learning about public health in the United Kingdom can be a fascinating and worthwhile endeavour. Public health is an interdisciplinary field that includes epidemiology, biostatistics, environmental health, health policy, and global health to improve population health and reduce disease prevalence.
11. Environmental Science
Studying environmental science in the UK can be an excellent choice for students interested in exploring the complex relationships between humans and the natural environment. Environmental science is a multidisciplinary field that integrates aspects of biology, chemistry, geology, and physics to understand environmental problems and develop solutions.
Studying psychology in the UK can be an excellent choice for students interested in exploring the science of human behaviour and mental processes. Psychology is a multidisciplinary field that integrates aspects of biology, sociology, philosophy, and neuroscience to understand human behaviour and mental health.
Cultural Experience for International Students
Nepalese students aspiring to study abroad often wonder about the Nepal-UK distance and the exciting cultural exchange it brings. The United Kingdom is a top study destination for over 600,000 international students a year, thanks to its rich academic history, favourable post-study visa policies, and welcoming locals.
As Nepalese students venture into this exciting journey, they might ponder over certain challenges, including the possibility of making friends or feeling isolated. However, the positive aspect is that international students from Nepal have the opportunity to connect with fellow Nepali students in the UK. This allows them to share experiences, converse in their native Nepali language, and relive cherished memories from their time back home, fostering a sense of companionship and familiarity throughout their UK adventure.
Furthermore, Nepalese students may also have concerns about the availability of authentic Nepalese cuisine in the UK and whether they will need to adapt to new food habits and tastes.
Top Cities in the UK for International Students from Nepal
Each UK city has its own unique charm, making it easy to fall in love with wherever you study. The United Kingdom offers several great options, ensuring a promising future no matter where you land. Below are some of the best cities to consider for education in the UK:
- London– with its 18 institutions in the Q.S. World University Rankings 2020, two of which are in the global top 10 universities, is ranked as the best place to study in the UK.
- Edinburgh: The University of Edinburgh, ranked 20th in the world, is in Edinburgh, a city with much natural beauty and a long history.
- Manchester: scores well in university amenities, employment prospects, and living standards. It’s a student-friendly city that’s also affordable.
- Glasgow: ranks fourth in the “UK’s Best Student Cities Ranking” and takes 39th place globally. It boasts a diverse student population and university rankings in the top 50.
- Coventry: Coventry is the third most diverse city in the world, with 42% of international students residing there. It ranks 47th in the Best Student Cities index, making it a friendly place for students.
Top Education Consultancy in Nepal
Discover AHZ Associates, the best consultancy in Nepal for UK education. With a proven track record and dedicated services, Our commitment extends to ensuring that you have all the information you need about the best universities, courses, and consultancy services available right here in Nepal. With us, you’re not just another student; you’re an individual with unique dreams and ambitions. Our consultancy near you means you can access our services conveniently, with a personalized touch.
We are your trusted education consultancy in Nepal for comprehensive guidance and support throughout your journey of studying in the UK. We have skilled staff that will help you through every step of your application process and get you closer to your goals. Choose AHZ Associates as your preferred UK consultancy in Nepal for success.
Looking for a Top Consultancy in Kathmandu Near You?
If you’re searching for a top education consultancy in Kathmandu near me that offers personalized guidance and unwavering support, look no further than AHZ Associates Kathmandu office. As one of the best consultancies in Kathmandu, we are dedicated to helping students fulfil their dreams of studying abroad. Our expert team provides comprehensive assistance throughout the application process, ensuring that you make informed decisions about your academic journey.
With our conveniently located consultancy in Kathmandu locality, you can access our services easily. Whether you’re in search of course recommendations, visa guidance, or application support, AHZ Associates is here to help. Visit our Kathmandu office to experience a reliable and trusted consultancy near you.
View our other blogs dedicated to students studying abroad in the UK:
- Study Abroad in UK Opportunities for Egyptians
- Customized Study Options In The Uk For Libyan Residents
- Bangladeshi Students’ Complete Handbook for UK Education
- Moroccan Student’s Handbook: Navigating UK Education System
- An Extensive Guide To Pursuing Education In The UK From India
- Essential Tips For Studying From A UK Sri Lankan Perspective
- Navigating UK Study Requirements From Pakistan
Studying in the UK from Nepal can be an exciting and rewarding experience, but it requires careful planning and preparation. International students are drawn to the UK in Nepal because of its reputation for academic excellence and cultural diversity. Moreover, it is essential to know the admission requirements for your chosen course and institution and ensure that you meet them before applying. You must also obtain a student visa and meet the English language proficiency requirements before travelling to the UK. Learn about the time difference between Nepal and UK for better planning
Overall, studying in the UK from Nepal can provide you with a high-quality education, valuable skills and experiences, and the opportunity to immerse yourself in a new culture. With the right preparation and support, you can maximise your study abroad experience and achieve your academic and career goals.
What are the requirements to study in the UK from Nepal?
Knowing what is expected of you in terms of meeting the study in UK from Nepal requirements is very crucial. To study in the UK from Nepal, you must meet specific requirements, such as a valid passport, a student visa, and admission to a UK university. Additionally, you may be required to demonstrate proficiency in English and provide financial proof of your ability to support yourself while studying in the UK.
How much does it cost to study at UK Universities from Nepal?
The cost of studying in the UK from Nepal varies depending on your university and program. Additionally, you’ll need to factor in the cost of living, including accommodation, food, transportation, and other expenses. Researching the costs thoroughly before deciding to study in the UK is essential.
What are some scholarships available for Nepalese students to study in the UK?
Several scholarships are available for Nepalese students to study in the UK, such as the Chevening Scholarship, the Commonwealth Scholarship, and the British Council GREAT Scholarship. You can research these scholarships and others to see if you’re eligible to apply.
What should foreign students consider for finances and cost-saving in the UK?
International students need to be aware of how the exchange rate affects the value of the UK pound in Nepal in terms of finances and cost-saving tactics. A well-planned budget is essential for keeping costs in check and having a successful time studying in the UK.
What challenges may Nepalese students face when studying in the UK?
Nepalese students may face challenges when studying in the UK, including adjusting to a new culture and environment, managing the high cost of living, and dealing with language barriers. It’s essential to prepare for these challenges and seek support when needed.
How can Nepalese students make the most of their time studying in the UK?
Nepalese students can make the most of their time studying in the UK by participating in extracurricular activities, networking with other students and professionals, and taking advantage of internships and work experience opportunities. Exploring the local culture and traveling to other parts of the UK and Europe is also essential.
Is it possible to get a full scholarship for Nepalese students in the UK?
Full scholarships might be difficult to secure, while merit-based partial scholarships are more realistic. Numerous universities and colleges provide financial aid in the form of scholarships for international students.
Can I study in UK from Nepal without IELTS?
To study in the UK from Nepal, it is mandatory to prove your English language ability. Though each university sets its own admission criteria, it’s recommended to check the specific requirements of the university and the course you’re interested in
What is the total cost to study in the UK from Nepal?
The cost of studying in the UK from Nepal depends on the institution, subject, location, and personal expenditures. Annual tuition for overseas students is £10,000–£38,000. Students should also consider housing, living expenses, travel, insurance, and visa application fees.
How many international students study in the UK?
According to recent data, there are approximately half a million international students studying in the UK.
Why do international students choose to study in the UK?
International students choose to study in the UK because it has a well-known reputation for academic success, a wide range of programmes, a lively cultural scene, opportunities to network with people from all over the world, and the chance to learn from experts in their fields who are among the best in the world. Defining your motivations will truly help you find out why you want to study in the UK.