In a groundbreaking move to support international students in pursuing their academic dreams, Brunel University London has unveiled an exclusive £2000 International Bursary. This generous financial assistance aims to empower students from across the globe to unlock their potential and make their mark on the world.
We are pleased to introduce INTERNATIONAL BURSARY AWARD from Brunel University London exclusively to support conversions for Bangladeshi postgraduate students.
Remember, this scheme will only run from 1st May 2023 to 31st May 2023.
Award Value: £2000
To be considered, applicants need to hold an offer of a place to study on a postgraduate course starting in September 2023. Students must pay the course deposit of £5,000 between the dates specified above.
Postgraduate: a tuition fee reduction is only applied to the first year of study.
Eligibility for International Bursary from Brunel University London
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Based on UK government regulations, you must be classed as an international fee-paying student and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Must have the offer to study on a full-time postgraduate taught programme starting in September 2023.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel. Candidates must pay their £5,000 tuition fee deposit within the deadline to secure their fee reduction.
Those not eligible for these Scholarships
- Applicants NOT classed as Overseas for fees purposes, based on the UK government regulations or those with an unresolved fee status. For 2023/24 entry, this includes applicants classed as European by Brunel University London who are already in receipt of reduced fees, so they are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants who are not fully self-funded and are being sponsored by a Government or external body.
- The award is unavailable to Postgraduate Research applicants (i.e., PhD, MPhil). • Applicants selected for a College Specific Scholarship for International students will not be considered for this award.
- Applicants holding an offer of an International Excellence Scholarship will not be considered for this fee reduction.
- Applicants who will NOT commence their course in September 2023 include deferred entry month and year.
- Applicants entering a course with Brunel Pathway College (BPC) or who are progressing to a Brunel course from a BPC course.
- Applicants holding an offer to study by Distance Learning.
- Applicants holding offers to study on a part-time programme.
- Students who have previously studied with Brunel University London or those that have received a Brunel International Scholarship previously, either as part of current or earlier studies, are not eligible.
Please let us know if you have any further questions or need any additional support from our end! AHZ Associates will help you to process and get the award.