The forthcoming Glasgow Caledonian University January intake in 2024 is rapidly approaching. The institution provides a variety of courses that maintain the same high standards in teaching and research, together with exceptional student assistance and affordable tuition prices, regardless of whether students commence their studies in September or at other times.
Programmes offered in January 2024 Intake:
- Accounting, Finance and Regulation (MSc two-years)
- MSc in Advanced Physiotherapy Practice
- PgD Advancing District Nursing Practice with Specialist Practitioner Qualification
- MSc in Advanced Practice
- MSc in Applied Instrumentation and Control
- MSc in Applied Data Science in Engineering
- MSc in Biomedical Science
- MSc in Big Data Technologies
- MSc in Diagnostic Imaging
- MSc in Climate Justice
- DPT in Doctor of Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)
- DBA in Doctorate of Business Administration
- MSc in Electrical Power Engineering
- MSc in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MSc in Financial Technology
- MSc in Environmental Management (Waste, Energy, Water, Oil and Gas)
- MBA in Global Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- MSc (two-years) in Human Rights
- MSc in International Banking and Finance
- MSc in International Business Management
- LLM in International Commercial Law
- MSc in International Construction Project Management
- MSc in International Economic and Social Justice
- MSc in International Fashion Marketing
- MSc in International Human Resource Management
- MSc in International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSc in International Tourism and Events Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MPH in Master of Public Health
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- MSc in Medical Ultrasound
- MSc in Nursing Studies Adult (Pre-registration)
- MSc in Nursing: Advancing Professional Practice
- MSc in Occupational Therapy (pre-registration)
- MSc in Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)
- BSc (Hons) in Professional Studies in Nursing
- BSc in Professional Studies in Nursing
- MSc in Quantity Surveying
- MSc in Risk Management
- MSc in Social Innovation
- PgD in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing (Health Visiting)
- MSc in Theory of Podiatric Surgery
See below some of the Benefits of the January Intake:
Ideal for Mature Students and Professionals: enrolling in a Master’s programme starting in January provides the opportunity to take a full calendar year away from work without affecting their professional responsibilities.
Reduced Competition in the Job Market: graduating and entering the job market at a different time than those who began in September means facing less competition and having more job opportunities.
Expand your Network: choosing a January start allows for the opportunity to connect with students who began their studies in September and those commencing in January, enhancing their network.
Tailored for International Students: if extra time is required for organisation, cost-saving, visa arrangements, English language preparation, or university readiness, a January start might be the perfect fit.
Combine Work and Study: Many of their January courses are designed to be flexible, allowing for the opportunity to work while studying. Their on-campus careers service is available to assist with part-time job opportunities.
Access the same Level of Support: Students will receive the same high-quality teaching and research, outstanding student support, and affordable tuition fees as those who opt for a September course start.
If you have students who are keen on a studying a postgraduate programme at Glasgow Caledonian University in January intake 2024, please encourage application submission as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.