AHZ Associates is pleased to announce that Middlesex University which is one of the leading universities in the UK has won the British Council Scholarship award for Women. Students from 5 different countries will be studying at Middlesex University with a 100% scholarship in STEM.
6 students will be awarded studying STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) at the university. This will cover the following subjects
- Robotics MSc
- Engineering Management MSc
- Mechatronic Systems Engineering MSc
- Intelligent Telecommunications Engineering
- Building Information Modeling Management and Integrated Digital Delivery MSc
- Computer Science MSc
- Business Information Systems Management MSc
The female candidates should be from the following nations.
- Sri Lanka
The aim of these scholarships is to assist girls and women who are underrepresented in STEM fields. Applicants must demonstrate financial necessity as well as how they will inspire future generations of women to pursue a career in STEM.
Each scholarship includes full tuition, a monthly stipend for a year, and a round-trip ticket (economy fare). It also covers other associated expenses such as the IELTS exam fee and the pre-sessional English course.
The female students need to fulfill some requirements to get the British Council funding. Such as,
- Be a woman; this includes people who are cis-gendered, trans, or who identify as non-binary.
- Be a permanent resident of Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, or Sri Lanka with a passport.
- have not previously studied at degree level or above in the UK or resided in the UK recently.
- Be eligible to begin your academic studies in the UK at the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2022, demonstrating a case for financial need.
- By the time you submit your application, you will have to complete your undergraduate degree or have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to gain acceptance into a postgraduate study at Middlesex University London.
- Meet your programme’s English language requirement or pass the Pre-Sessional English Programme at Middlesex University London.
- be academically capable of following and benefiting from a UK postgraduate taught programme.
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm for the programme you’re looking for, as well as your involvement in your chosen field.
- Demonstrate your willingness to contribute to capacity-building and socioeconomic growth in the future through the benefits obtained after graduation from Middlesex University London.
- Accept to keep in touch with the British Council, work as an ambassador for the UK, and participate in activities as a Scholarships for Women in STEM alumna during and after your studies in the UK. Any participation in these activities during your studies in the UK will not exceed five hours per term.
- In your submission, demonstrate a plan and a desire to involve other women and girls in STEM from your own nation.
Students need to go through a process for applying and getting this full funded scholarship in STEM. Those are:
- They must apply for a Middlesex STEM course and be offered a place.
- Students must ensure that they have read and comprehend the eligibility requirements.
- If you have an offer for a Middlesex STEM course, you can apply for a scholarship:
The scholarship application deadline is 2 p.m. (GMT) on Wednesday, March 9, 2022. Candidates will be notified whether their application is successful on April 16, 2022.
You must consent to the sharing of your personal information with the British Council, who will be responsible for allocating the scholarships with Middlesex University London.