Established in 1881, the University of Liverpool is amongst the best universities in the U.K. The University of Liverpool offers varieties of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs in popular disciplines including humanities and social sciences, science and engineering, health and life sciences and management studies.
Why Choose University of Liverpool?
1. Ranked in the top 200 of universities worldwide (THE 2020, QS 2020, ARWU 2018).
2. 35,000 students, 8,000 of whom travel from all over the world to study here.
3. A global network of 228,000 alumni in 171 countries.
4. 96.9% of our UK undergraduates are in employment or further study six months after graduation (DLHE 2016/17).
5. In the top 25 UK universities most targeted by graduate employers (High Fliers Research 2018).
6. Join a UK leader in social mobility – ensuring access to opportunities to learn are available to all. We’re top in the English Russell Group for admission of students from low participation neighbourhoods, and admission from state schools and colleges
7. Choose to learn in institution awarded “Silver” in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2018, with clear ambitions to achieve “Gold”.
8. Get to know a city that was voted #4 ‘friendliest city’ in the world (Rough Guides 2016).
9. One of the most cost effective cities in the UK. Best city for young graduates to live in (Sunday Times, August 2019).
10. £148 million research project funding allocated (2017/18).