Located in the center of London, close to all the city’s attractions, Regent’s University London is a private institution with a very international student body. Students who learn in an encouraging, useful, connected, and industry-focused atmosphere goes on to become business owners and future leaders who think and act internationally. In the heart of London, the university offers outstanding accommodations as well.
Moreover, Regent’s University is pleased to welcome students from more than 140 different nations. Regent’s is small and intimate enough to feel like a home away from home.
Ranking and Achievements
Regent’s University London
- 6th in London for Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey)
- 4th in London for Learning Community (National Student Survey)
- 82.5% Student Satisfaction Rate
- 136th Ranking (UniRank University Rankings)
Based in the heart of Regent’s Park, Regent’s University London occupies a campus with a rich and diverse history, and a long heritage of education and success. Rockford College in Illinois acquired the Crown lease in 1984 and established Regent’s College to offer a “study abroad” program and offer courses with a definite British flavor (Churchill and King Arthur were included). Despite the demands of global events, a constant flow of students from the United States has been coming since the first ones came in 1985. (two students lost at Lockerbie are commemorated with trees in the gardens).
Other institutions started relocating to the site over time. In 1985, the European Business School opened, and the School of Psychotherapy and Counselling followed in 1990. In 1997, Regent’s Business School was founded. For official purposes, these institutions united in 2006 to establish Regent’s College London. After acquiring AIU in Marylebone in 2013, the College started to offer programs in fashion and design. Programs in drama, cinema, and media were first introduced in 2010. Regent’s College received its own authority to provide taught degrees in 2012, and the institution received university status the following year. As a result, Regent’s University London officially opened its doors in June 2013.
Department and Faculties
Regent’s University London has 7 faculties. They are:
- Faculty of Acting
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Fashion
- Faculty of Film Studies
- Faculty of Interior Design
- Faculty of Liberal Arts
- Faculty of Psychology
Regent’s University London student statistics are as followed:
- UK students – 420
- EU -375
- Non-EU- 1,065
- Female- 1,015
- Male- 850
- Postgraduate- 270
- Undergraduate- 1170
- Full-Time Students- 1340
Fees & Scholarship
Regent’s University London fees for international students are as followed:
- Undergraduate Tuition fees for international students are £18500- £21500
- Foundation Tuition fees for international; students are £12000- £21500
- Postgraduate Tuition fees for international students are £20500- £23000
Scholarships and Fund Offered by Regent’s University London
Numerous scholarships are available from Regent’s University London to assist with the expense of tuition. To assist with supporting your studies, you can also apply for loans, sponsorships, or other funding possibilities.
- The Tillit Scholarship
- The Huckletree Scholarship
- Robert McKee International Screenwriting Scholarship
- Will Conard Scholarship for Fashion Design and Fashion Merchandizing
- Regent’s Postgraduate Progression Scholarship
- Regent’s MPhil/ PhD progression Scholarship
- Undergraduate Loans- Student Finance England 2022-23
- Postgraduate Master’s Loans- Student Finance England 2022-23
- Postgraduate Doctoral Loans- Student Finance England 2022-23
- US Financial Aid
- State Sponsored funding for the students of Norway
- State Sponsored funding for the students of Sweden
- Future Finance Loans
- Future Earnings Agreement
Facilities & Services
For the satisfaction of its students, Regent’s University London provides all conceivable amenities and services. There are many different types of support systems, including
- Library service
- IT and media Service
- The Knapp gallery
- Regent’s University London notable Alumni Access card
- Career support for life
- Co-working on campus
- Regent’s discount
The university is so happy to have you here at Regent’s! You can find anything here or at the Student Hub, which is housed on the ground floor of the Acland building, whether you need help with your studies or are seeking for information about the upcoming events taking place on campus in Regent’s University London reviews
You join a very rare group of new students at Regent’s who go on to leave a lasting impression on the world. With more than 140 different student nationalities on campus, their community really reflects global diversity. This offers a cultural diversity that allows you to share a wide range of experiences and engage in thought-provoking conversation. You’ll leave with fresh perspectives and the ability to work with assurance wherever you are.
- By Underground: Baker Street station is reached by taking the London Underground (Tube). Use the Transport for London Journey Planner at www.tfl.gov.uk to assist in planning your trip.
- By Road: Off Marylebone Road (A501), the Regent’s Park campus is located in the heart of London.
- By Eurostar: From King’s Cross St. Pancras station, home of the Eurostar, take the London Underground to Baker Street station. 10 minutes or so is the approximate total travel time to Baker Street station.
- From London Heathrow Airport: Service on the Heathrow Express train to Paddington station. From Paddington to Baker Street station, use the London Underground. It takes about 35 minutes to complete the trek.
- From London Gatwick Airport: Victoria station is served by the Gatwick Express train. From Victoria to Baker Street station, use the London Underground. Time spent traveling is roughly 60 minutes.
- From London City Airport: Canning Town station is reached by the Docklands Light Railway (DLR). From Canning Town to Baker Street station, use the London Underground. It takes about 45 minutes to complete the route.
Anglia Ruskin University is hugely popular for its excellent student service. They support their students even if they are online students. They believe that none of their students miss any single student service from the university. The students can come physically to the campus or they can ask for a virtual appointment. The Counseling and Well being Service holds workshops every week. The students just need to register for those workshops and then they attend those workshops and seminars.
The university is more serious when it comes to their international students. The foreign students can receive the university’s student service from the very first day. Moreover, the university analyzes students’ profiles and counsels them to improve their employability for their upcoming professional life. The ICENTER is the first place where students call at the very beginning. Additionally the students will become a member of Anglia Ruskin University‘s student union.
The Regent’s University London provides accommodation both on-campus and off-campus housing that is administered by the university as well as assistance with finding private housing. The on-campus living halls are situated on the lovely, green grounds of the Regent’s Park campus and have views of the surrounding gardens, lake, and park. There are single, twin, and triple options, the majority of which have a communal bathroom and kitchenette. Close to campus, university-managed off-campus housing is available in either nearby apartments or residence halls with quick access to the university.
- On Campus Accommodation: Their residence halls are situated on the lovely, green, leafy grounds of our Regent’s Park campus, with views of the surrounding gardens, lake, and park. You can unwind and socialize while still being close to the busy West End shops and nightlife when you live in a residence hall. Furthermore, the primary campus residence hall, Reid Hall, houses students in a mix of single and twin rooms over four floors, all of which have free Wi-Fi. A single room is around 115 square feet, whereas a twin room is approximately 130 square feet (with two beds, two desks, two closets, and two chairs).
- Urbanest St Pancras Accommodation: They’ve collaborated with Urbanest St Pancras to offer Zone 1 studios and apartments for Regent’s students. Urbanest offers a total of 81 beds arranged into self-contained studios, shared duplex flats with an suite rooms, shared single-level flats with an suite rooms, 3 bed shared flats, and a twin en suite room at a variety of price ranges.
- Fully furnished room
- 200 MB Broadband and Wifi and free iMac station
- Under floor heating
- Terraced social and study area
- On-site laundry room and luggage storage
- 24/7 on-site support and maintenance
- CCTV and secure entry system
- Disabled access
- Free bicycle hire
- Supermarket in the building
- Private Accommodation: If you prefer to plan your own lodging, we can provide information and guidance on all facets of the procedure. Just a few of the services they can provide are listed below:
- A housing list of landlords, flat shares and homestays
- Automatic housing update by e-mail
- List of residence halls in London
- Advice on how to get short led accommodation
- Help with contracts
- Council tax advice
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind university experience, Loughborough University is the place for you. With its beautiful campus, academic diversity, and top-notch sports facilities, it’s hard to imagine a better place to study. As well as this, there are some fantastic student benefits on offer at Loughborough University, including great accommodation and amazing career services.
Is Regent’s University London a good school?
Small classes and individualized attention, lovely campus grounds in the center of London, cutting-edge facilities, access to prestigious internships and professional networks, an international student body, and attentive faculty and staff who genuinely care about your future success make Regent’s University London an exceptionally good university.
What is Regent’s University London known for?
A top-notch business education is provided by Regent’s in a multicultural, multilingual, and dynamic learning environment. You may successfully traverse the global business environment with the aid of our pragmatic and international approach to business and management.
What is the ranking of Regent’s University London?
In the most recent National Student Survey, Regent’s University London was rated as the sixth-best university in London for overall student satisfaction and the fourth-best university in London for the learning community.
Is Regent’s University a real University?
The Regent’s University which is a private university was established in 1978. Its suburban environment, total undergraduate enrolment of 4,539 (fall 2020), and campus size of 70 acres.
Is it hard to get into Regent’s?
84 out of every 100 applications are accepted. The school is therefore just minimally selective. The school will have its expected GPA and SAT/ACT score criteria. You are likely to receive an offer of admission if you match their prerequisites.
Can non-Christians go to Regent’s University?
Anyone who wants to receive a top-notch education should attend Regent’s University. Although it is not a must to be a Christian to attend Regent’s, those who are will find the spiritual atmosphere to be a rewarding experience.
Is Regent’s University an accredited school?
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) has granted Regent’s University accreditation to grant associate, bachelor, master’s, and doctoral degrees.
Is Regents University London public or private?
Located in the center of London’s royal Regent’s Park, Regent’s University London is a private institution with a very international student body.