BPP University is a distinct legal entity with its own degree-awarding powers granted by the UK Privy Council and has had full university status since 2013. Our study centres are located in some of the UK’s most popular locations, offering professional workspaces, with modern resources and the latest technology.
They are based across London, London City, London Holborn, London Shepherd’s Bush, London Waterloo and across the rest of the UK Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds Whitehall Quay, Bristo and Abingdon (near Oxford). We are proud of our integrated, multicultural community and welcome students from all over the world to study at one of our centres in the UK’s most exciting cities.
Faculties at BPP University
- Accountancy & Tax.
- Leadership & Management.
- Data & Technology.
- Financial Services.
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance (ACCA Route)
- Chiropractic (MChiro)
- Nurse Degree (Adult) (Registered)
- Nurse Degree (Child) (Registered)
- Nurse Degree (Mental Health) (Registered)
- Nursing (Adult) (Pre-registration Nursing)
- Nursing (Mental Health) (Pre-registration Nursing)
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance (Advanced Diploma Route)
- Barrister Training Course (BTC)
- Graduate Certificate in Animal Therapy
- Healthcare Leadership
- Law (Conversion)
- Legal Practice
- Legal Practice (Solicitors)
- Management with Data Analytics
- Management with Digital Marketing
- Management with Project Management
- MSc Animal Manipulation
- MSc Psychology [Conversion] [Online]
- Professional Level Papers
- Psychology (Conversion)
At BPP University, we want students with passion and drive. That is why we offer bursaries to high achievers and to those who might not have the finances to go to university but do have the ability, commitment and dedication. In 2017/18 alone, there was over £850,000 available through BPP University scholarships and bursaries.
Facilities & Services
BPP University students can also benefit from the following:
- A specialist careers service to give you the support you need, from the time moment you accept your place right through to a year after you complete your studies
- Student advisers to help you with through any problems you encounter or queries you might have during your studies, including dedicated advisers for international students.
- Student-led clubs and societies with a range of sporting, cultural, political, charitable, and other activities.
- An accommodation service to help you find the right place to live.
- A Students’ Association to represent our students’ views and give them opportunities to fully participate in the life of BPP University
- Guidance and support on student finance