Bishopstrow College is one of the most prestigious residential, International Boarding schools situated in South West England. The college stands for the international students aged 7-17 years, providing English language and academic pathway courses to make ready for entry into top boarding schools. Bishopstrow College offers four terms in an academic year. Students can enrol in September, January, March, and June. The programs provide an exciting and stimulating education through an integrated course, which both engages and challenges students at all stages of their intellectual development. With up to 80 international students enrolled each term, usually from around 20 different nationalities that provide a diverse culture to enhance a passion for learning. Bishopstrow College is not affiliated with any other schools and has developed an excellent reputation as a stepping stone to over 125 leading boarding schools, both in the UK and worldwide.
Rankings and Achievements
- Achieved 100% A* to C grades for the first time this year
- 100% success in Cambridge English Language
- Almost140 Student attendance was found during this academic year.
- A great satisfaction achieved between students and staff of the institute on 13 August 2020
- Several Teaching Partnerships with 80+ are grown up with this leading institution including Prep Schools and Senior Schools.
- The unique institute consists of an innovative four- term academic year though focuses the traditional British boarding school.
- Bishopstrow College reflects independence and achieves its goal to over 100 world-leading boarding schools.
The Bishopstrow College, an international boarding school was established in 2006. This fully residential school stands for students aged 7-17 years. It is a part of the Independent Schools Association and the Boarding Schools’ Association as well as the British Council for English teaching in the UK. Still, it remains a pathway to excellence in academic and extra-curriculum field. One of the most extraordinary achievements of the institute is academic success in the English Language. Therefore, it aims to make every student prepared for entry into boarding school as well as to make them a future leader. Up to 80 overseas students come to stay and study here. Almost 20 different nationalities enrolled each term.
Bishopstrow College provides several fundamental courses within a broader syllabus along with the extra-curricular activities. Therefore, the foundation of subjects helps students to access further higher studies.
- Academic Summer Program is applicable for international students to grab the British education in the summer.
Lower College Program comprises Prep School and 11+ Senior School entry about to intensive English language tuition and academic study.
- Middle College Program stands for the international students about to intensive English language tuition and academic study for 13+ senior school entry.
- The Upper College Program stands for Senior School entry including intensive English language tuition and academic study as well as A-Levels, IB.
- 1 Year IGCSE/Pre-IB Program consists of 12 examinable subjects before the commence of their A Level studies or the IB Diploma Program.
- Pre-A Level Program stands for the international students at the beginning of the A Level studies or the IBD.
- Undergraduate –
- Postgraduate –
- Full-time students –
- Part-time students –
- UK/EU students –
- International students – 100%
- Female – 50%
- Male – 50%
Breakdown of fee structure
The international tuition fee is £5,750 – £11,950
Fees and Scholarships
Registration fee – £150
Course deposit (refundable) – £1, 200
Lower college program (per term) – £11,100
Middle college program (per term) – £11,950
Pre- IB program/IGCSE program (per term) – £13,250
The tuition, accommodation, meals, trips, and excursions all fees are included.
Apart from that, exceptional students get scholarship opportunities in one year of the IGCSE Program almost up to 20% of the tuition fees. Besides scholarships, students can have Bursary assistance depending on the family’s ability.
Facilities and Services
- Modern medical facility with qualified staff ensures students’ safety and welfare.
- The Henson Building, a well-known Teaching and learning centre is decorated with interactive touchscreens in all rooms.
- Modern science laboratory
- Well-equipped library and study spaces with the latest IT supports or computer facilities,
- The young and sports-lovers go for table tennis, pool, football table at MUGA ( Multi-Use Games Area), which is an all-weather court.
- Students are allowed to go to the local sports centre during the winter season.
- Spacious Dining Room
- Students get full pastoral care including emotional, social, and spiritual support.
- Indoor and outdoor enjoyments in the leisure time, specious common rooms, and study spaces.
- Full of electronic pieces of equipment covered every evening campuses’ safety and security.
- A laundry facility 3 times a week.
The extracurricular program provides the following activities debating club, crazy scientist club, astronomy, board games, Zumba dance, chess competition, etc. So that, students can achieve extra skills besides their academic knowledge. Students learn Drama and Literature, English Support for Subject classes, and Academic English (ESOL). Therefore, the common room is decorated with study spaces along with a Wi-Fi connection, a quiet room, a sports zone, piano, organ, and so on. The on-site activities include walking, hiking, cycling, weekend trips, and excursions are arranged frequently every year. Students are lucky enough to get a lifetime memory by great fun, sightseeing, cultural visits, etc. The House system accomplished with multinational teams compete for trophies in debating, drama, and sports. The Student Council, a mouthpiece of students remains busy with the betterment of the college. They are active enough with school rules, students’ need or any query, school decorations, fundraising, and various activities. They are the decisions makers at the meetings. Bishopstrow city is the city of conspicuous beauty. People are attracted to mesmerizing places like the riverside of Wylye, gardens, etc. Students can also find private apartments or flats to live peacefully and a great learning environment.
The Barrow House is situated at the centre of the main campus reserved for Junior and Middle College students. Affordable accommodation with shared bedrooms and kitchen, en-suite facilities occupied for the overseas students. There are three further Senior boarding houses taken for Senior College students closed to the main campus. The Aldhelms House is taken for the senior boys including a common room and kitchen. A laundry facility is available 3 times a week. Moreover, Mandalay House and Riverside House are the other two new boarding houses occupied by Seniors.
The Bishopstrow is the central part of the town and situated on the edge of Warminster. It takes about 90 minutes to drive from London Heathrow airport to the city as well as Bath and Salisbury. Bishopstrow College Students can travel from one place to another through the underground, metro, light rail. The other modes of transports are tram, train, bus, minibuses, coaches, taxi and motorcycle, a scooter, a car, a van, and so on.
To know more information please contact with us.