Bishopstrow College is a residential, International Boarding School, providing English language and academic pathway courses to make international students aged 7-17 years, ready for entry into top boarding schools. Bishopstrow College offers four terms in an academic year. Students can enrol in September, January, March and June.
The programmes provide an exciting and stimulating education through an integrated course, which both engages and challenges students at all stages of their intellectual development. With up to 80 international students enrolled each term, usually from around 20 different nationalities, we provide a diverse culture to enhance a passion for learning.
Bishopstrow College is not affiliated to any other schools and has developed an excellent reputation as a stepping stone to over 125 leading boarding schools, both in the UK and worldwide.
Fees are as follows:
- Lower College Programme: £11,100 per term
- Middle College Programme: £11,500 per term
- Upper College Programme: £11,700 per term
- 1 Year IGCSE / Pre-IB Programme: £11,900 per term
- Academic Summer Programme (5 weeks): £5,750
Fees include all tuition, accommodation, meals, trips and excursions.
- 8-acre site
- New teaching and learning centre
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA), which is an all-weather court
- Football pitch and grass areas for sport
- During the winter months, the College has access to the local sports centre
- Indoor and outdoor recreational facilities, common rooms and study spaces
- Laundry service