Digital marketing means to promote something online or digitally. The modern era is adapting the digital changes and getting its benefits in almost every sector. New digitalized business techniques, easy services, and productive outcomes have made companies understand the importance of MSc digital marketing in UK. Nowadays, the demand for booming sectors jobs is encouraging the students to study in this field. For those who have an interest in new technologies and want to gather deep knowledge, Digital Marketing Msc is worth pursuing. It will educate them on critical digital techniques and marketing strategies.
International students find the UK as the best country to earn higher degrees. The UK universities have designed these Msc modules to cover all basic to complex creative topics for students. Some common modules are-
- Digital Advertising,
- Social Media Management,
- Data Analytics,
- Content Production,
- Business Research Methods etc.
Why you should consider doing MSc Digital Marketing in the UK?
- Digital platforms are creative fields, you can apply various technical senses and be creative also.
- The Internet has been changed with time and the staff is constantly evolving. For those who want to learn new things, digital marketing is the place for them to explore new and unique ideas always.
- By practising essential digital techniques anyone can build a career in the field, so, Msc in Digital marketing in the UK can open more routes for you for sure.
- Digital marketing experts can get you promotion in any company. And by playing a broad role you can ensure a higher salary too.
- Besides a number of job options, the graduates can start private businesses and make profits in their own ways.
- We can notice the constant requirements and growth of digital marketing in the modern world. So, graduates can wish to expand their skills online in near future more effectively.
UK universities for MSc in Digital marketing
The UK has got some top regarded universities on the earth. Three well-known universities to pursue MSc Digital marketing in UK are given below-
University of Roehampton
It is one of the post-1992 universities and now its global reputation is growing day by day. You can choose to do this Msc in a lively academic environment.
Digital marketing Msc is available as a one-year full-time or two-year part-time programme here. And, you can apply for this taught programme at Roehampton in September and January sessions. It is structured to give the students all modern necessary skills with theoretical knowledge. The university has connections with marketing professionals in London and foreign countries. The students can also get a chance to join Roehampton’s Global Leadership Programme.
Entry requirements for this course at Roehampton are-
- A second-class honours degree with 2:1 standard or equivalent degree from a good institution. Non-graduates with professional certificates can also apply.
- English language proficiency- 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in each component in IELTS is required. Other tests are also accepted.
- According to admission criteria, some essential documents are needed. Students can find the list on the website while applying.
Roehampton charges a tuition fee of £15,352 per year for Digital Marketing Msc. And the course starts intake in September. Scholarships and other financial help are also available for postgraduate students.
Teesside is a dynamic public institution in the UK. According to the Complete University Guide 2022, its rank is 92nd. Students can find one year full-time and two years part-time Digital Marketing Msc courses here.
Teesside prepares its students to play various digital marketing roles in the industries successfully. Students will observe and learn the disruptive nature of technology throughout the course. It will assist the students to improve their critical thinking and research skills. The programme will give me the chance to gain industrial experience too. Again, Teesside has a community to support the students who wish to start private businesses. The university is also a part of the United Nations’ PRME to make future leaders more confident.
Entry demands of the course at Teesside are-
- Graduates of any discipline, with a minimum of a 2.2 obtained from a reputed university, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- English language proficiency- IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
- Other essential documents are required as per the admission papers list.
The tuition fee of this course is yearly £13,000 for international students. There are two intakes available to apply, January and September. Besides, the institution offers scholarships and other finding helps to the students.
Royal Holloway, University of London
International students can get a quality-rounded education at Royal Holloway. It is a research-intensive institute that maintains links and exchange programmes with foreign institutions.
The university offers a full-time Digital Marketing Msc that takes one year to finish. This Holloway programme is outlined to boost your digital knowledge as well as employability. From promoting products digitally to take strategic decisions the course will train the students to develop all expertise. You will learn the impact of digital brandings alongside all the typical and difficult applications.
The entry requirements of this programme are-
- A UK 2:2 Honours or equivalent degree is needed to apply.
- English language proficiency- 6.5 overall in IELTS, where reading and writing score must be 6.0 and no other band score less than 5.5.
- TOEFL iBT is accepted with an average 88 score, reading 22 and listening 17 individually. Other alternative English language tests are also acceptable.
- Other mentioned documents are required as per the admission papers list.
To study Digital Marketing Msc at Holloway a student needs to pay a tuition fee of £21,500 yearly. The starting intake is in August. There are different kinds of scholarship opportunities available for postgraduate students at the university, eligible candidates can apply for those.
As a career in Digital Marketing is popular worldwide students with different backgrounds are also choosing it to secure safe and permanent jobs. Nowadays, almost every sector is adapting digital platforms to expand their businesses. So, there are plenty of work options out there. Some, related and useful sectors where your degree is suitable to apply are-
- Digital marketer
- Advertising account executive
- Advertising art director
- Social media manager
- Market researcher
- Marketing executive
- Web content manager
- Public relations officer
- Sales promotion account executive
- Business adviser
- Digital copywriter
- Event manager
- Product manager
- UX designer etc.