Each year, we welcome many hundreds of international students from over 100 nations to the University, who join us to study at one of our UK campuses or partner institutions overseas. Wherever you are studying with us, we put you – our students – first in our efforts to provide the best possible student experience, as well as improving your overall life chances and employability.
The University has made a significant investment in its teaching and learning spaces, creating state-of the-art-facilities for students and staff. Following notable investment at Walsall Campus that resulted in our iconic Performance Hub, Learning Centre and a new Institute of Sport, including the British Judo Centre of Excellence, recent years have seen our Campus landscape develop even further. The £25 million Rosalind Franklin Science Centre, a state-of-the-art science centre, opened for teaching in 2014 and the following year established the new £18million Lord Swraj Paul Building, home to the University of Wolverhampton Business School.
Further investment in engineering is set to transform Telford Innovation Campus, while our plans have been approved for the new Springfield Campus, which will develop the former Springfield Brewery into a centre of excellence for construction and the built environment.
With 300 undergraduate courses and over 200 postgraduate options mean your students can find something to match their needs and ambitions.
We look forward to meeting you!
Type of Courses
- Accounting and finance
- Animation, Games and Film Production
- Animals plants and the land
- Applied Arts
- Architecture and design
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Broadcasting, Film and Media Studies
- Built Environment and Civil Engineering
- Business and management
- Childhood Family and Community Studies
- Chemical Engineering
- Community health
- Digital media
- Education Studies
- English as a Foreign Language
- Engineering and technology
- English, Linguistics and Creative Writing
- Environment and Geography
- Film studies
- Fine art
- Forensic science
- Health and social care
- History politics and war studies
- Human resources
- Interpreting (BSL/English) and Deaf Studies
- International Foundation Years
- Information technology and mathematics
- International Pre-Masters
- Leisure industries management
- Mathematics and statistics
- Musical Theatre
- Pharmacy pharmaceutical science and pharmacology
- Religion, Philosophy and Cultural Heritage
- Special Needs and Inclusion Studies
- Social work
- Sociology social policy and criminology
- Sport and physical activity
- Uniformed services
- Visual communications
- World and sign language
Schools or Faculties
- Faculty of Art
- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Faculty of Health, Education and Wellbeing
- Faculty of Social Science
Job Prospects & Employability
According to the 2017 Destination of Leavers from Higher Education report, 96.3% of our students are in work or further study six months after graduation, our best ever result, and putting us in the UK top 5 for graduate employability for universities of our size.
There are many types of scholarships are available for the international student. Please contact us for scholarships enquiries.