Why Newcastle College is the right choice
- Work placements and live projects are an essential part of our degrees – the majority of our degrees give you work experience, enabling you to gain the working knowledge and practical skills you need to be successful.
- Designed with employers – all of our degree courses are designed with employers to ensure you develop skills required by industry.
- Progression opportunities – you will have the opportunity to progress to the final year of an Honours Degree upon successful completion of your Foundation Degree.
- Professional industry accreditation are offered as part of many of our degrees – these qualifications are certified and credited by employers and will help you gain a step up on the professional ladder.
- Flexible study – our course hours are flexible and not just full-time. This gives you the opportunity to work part-time or even full-time whilst you study with us.
Type of Qualifications
Newcastle College University Centre aims to provide additional support to undergraduate students to help with the cost of studying. The support funds below are available to eligible students from 2018, however, they may be subject to change.
We have a dedicated Student Services team to help you.