Why choose LSBU?
Established 125 years ago, London South Bank University is one of the city’s largest and oldest universities. With courses that reflect the priorities of industries today, we give our students the knowledge, confidence and support to embark on rewarding careers.
- University of the Year for Graduate; Employment 2018 (The Times and the Sunday; Times Good University Guide 2018)
- Times Higher Education’s Entrepreneurial; University of the Year 2016.
LSBU is situated in Central London, a short walk from Big Ben and the London Eye. Students will experience life at the heart of one of the most culturally diverse and welcoming cities in the world. Our integrated city-campus means that everything is in one location.
- We provide a supportive study environment with both excellent academic and support services for all students.
- Rated Silver for teaching excellence by the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Industry relevant programmes
All of our courses are accredited by or developed in partnership with all the leading relevant professional bodies (e.g. RIBA, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CIPD).
Type of Courses
- Sandwich Year
- MSc, MA, PgDip
- MPhil, PhD
Schools or Faculties
- School of Applied Sciences
- School of Built Environment and Architecture
- School of Engineering
- School of Law and Social Sciences
- School of Health and Social Care
- School of Business
- School of Arts and Creative Industries
We’ve committed over £1 million to our international scholarships scheme.
- BUTEX International Scholarship: Apply for £500 BUTEX International Scholarship.
- Chevening Scholarships: Application information is on the Chevening website.
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is open to nationals of developing Commonwealth countries
- Hardship Fund International Students can apply to LSBU’s Hardship Fund.
- International Scholarships This year LSBU is offering scholarships and discounts to hundreds of students via our International Scholarships.
- LSBU Graduate Loyalty Scheme
- LSBU International Law Scholarships – Undergraduate and Postgraduate,
- LSBU ONCAMPUS Merit Scholarship: 25% fee reduction to LSBU ON CAMPUS students and a £1000 Nationality Discount
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship :£1,000 bursaries to full fee waivers.