MBA is one of the most sought-after degrees for business professionals all over the world. The MBA programs in the UK are globally recognized, improving your abilities while developing the talents required for managing and motivating people. But economically, it can be expensive. But you need not worry. We have options for you where you can easily find the cheapest MBA university in UK.

Don’t have much time to read? Watch this short video instead–

Cheapest MBA in UK for International Students

The UK is considered the ideal place to pursue higher studies, but it is also the most expensive place. But don’t worry, there are a number of colleges offering the cheapest MBA universities in the UK for international students. Universities in the UK are looking to attract students from all over the world, which is why they have lowered the cost for international students.

There are a wide variety of private and small colleges that offer affordable MBA programs in the UK. Most of these colleges and universities have an affiliated MBA degree and offer a cheap alternative for international students, with tuition fees as low as £7,000. We have many options for you to explain the Top MBA Universities in the UK.

Despite the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria and a sound academic background, MBA programs in the UK are no piece of cake for students who have to spend thousands of pounds annually on the course, minus the commuting and living expenses. However, the UK is known for providing quality education which is why students from all around the world want to earn Master of Business Administration studies in the UK.

Advantages of a Low-Cost MBA in the United Kingdom

• Affordable
  • No prior work experience required
  • Students can work up to 20 hours during their studies to support themselves in the UK
  • Globally respected UK university degree
  • Intensive courses allow completion in 12 to 18 months
  • Access to careers in management at a senior level

The Top Cheapest MBA Universities in UK:

Normally, an MBA degree can cost you around £10,000 – £15,000 on average. Master of Business Administration degrees in top universities such as Cambridge and Oxford can cost around £45,000. Given below are some who are offering the cheapest MBA universities in the UK. These are also UK’s cheapest universities for Master’s.

S.noUniversity NameFee Structure
1Wrexham Glyndwr University9,720 £/ yr
2Cumbria University12,000-14,500 £/ yr
3Liverpool Hope University12, 400 £/ yr
4Leeds Trinity University12,500 £/ yr
5Chester University12, 700 £/ yr
6Canterbury Christ Church University13,000 £/ yr
7Wexham Glyndwr University13,000 £/ yr
8University of West London13,250 £/ yr
9University of Bolton13,950 £/ yr
10University of Bedfordshire 14,250- 14,500 £ / yr
11Staffordshire University16,000 £
12Teesside University14,300 £
13London Metropolitan University13, 750 £

University of Bedfordshire:

The University of Bedfordshire is one of the top ten universities by NSS survey 2014 and 2015. It is also known for offering the cheapest MBA University in the UK. It is situated just 30 minutes away from London by train it boasts excellent student social spaces for the students. They have numerous undergraduate and post-graduate in life sciences. They possess 10 research institutes with world-leading research. The Master of Business Administration majors that are available are HRM, Oil and Gas Management, Logistic and Supply chain, Finance Health, Digital Tech, Data Analytics, etc.

Entry Requirements for MBA at the University of Bedfordshire:

• Minimum of 50% in Bachelor’s (4yrs or 2.2).
  • The fee structure ranges from 14,250- 14,500 £/ yr.
  • Intake: April, June, August, October, and November.
  • IELTS Score: 6.0 (5.5 in each component)

University of Bolton:

The University of Bolton boasts a wide range of programs that are suitable based on a student’s needs and interests. This University would be known as the 9th university which provides the cheapest universities in the UK for Master of Business Administration. They have pre-sessional English programs to improve students’ English. Their international foundation programs start in January each year. They have foundation programs for bachelor’s, pre-master semesters, masters, M.Phil and PhD courses. The main intakes for bachelor’s and master’s programs are January and September. The MBA programs in the UK that are available at the University of Bolton are Global Healthcare Management, Business Administration, Islamic Finance, Executive, etc.

Entry requirements of Bolton University:

• 55% in bachelor’s degree (4 yrs /2:2)
  • The fee structure ranges from 13,950 £/ yr.
  • A minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS (5.5 Each)
  • The scholarship is available from 1000 £- 1500 £.

University of West London:

The University of West London promises to take you beyond the classroom into the world of work. They would be the 8th which provides the cheapest MBA University in the UK. The courses are classified in a way where the student’s future employers will get impressed by them. It has topped 1st in the UK in student satisfaction, student voice, and academic support. It is called the best London modern university. They’re internationally excellent 80% of their research is rated as world-leading. They have MBA in Business Administration, Innovation and Change, Construction Project Management, Event Management, Finance and Management, Hospitality Management, etc.

Entry requirements for the University of West London:

• A minimum of 55% in bachelor (4yrs/2:2)
  • 2.6 CGPA out of 4.0.
  • The fee structure ranges from 13250 £/ yr.
  • A score of 6.5 in IELTS (6.0 in each component).
  • Intake: September.
  • Ambassador Scholarship up to 5000 £ is available.

Wrexham Glyndwr University:

Wrexham Glyndwr University is not just a university that offers courses but they offer more than a degree. They are ranked 7th in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. They give the students the chance to transform themselves, develop their marketable skills, and help them in enhancing their career prospects and build long-lasting relationships. The Master of Business Administration majors are available in Asset Management, Entrepreneurship, Finances, Health, HRM, and Project Management.

Apply for mba in london

Entry Requirements for Wrexham Glyndwr University:

• A minimum of 60% in Bachelor’s degree.
  • An average CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.
  • The fee structure ranges from 13000 £/ yr.
  • The extended MBA fee costs around 15500 £.
  • A minimum score of 6.0 (6.0 in each component).
  • Intake: September and October.
  • The scholarship is available up to 2000 £.

Canterbury Christ Church University:

Canterbury Christ Church University could be the best to pursue your MBA degree. They are ranked 6th in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. They have built this university inspired by the Church of England Foundation. The university’s motive is to achieve excellence in higher education. They work hard on helping students transform individuals, helping in create knowledge helping in enrich communities, and helping in building a promising future. Canterbury Christ Church University boast an inclusive and professional community of students and staff. 

Entry requirements for Canterbury Christ Church University:

• A minimum of 50- 60 in Bachelors.
  • The fee structure ranges around 13000 £/ yr.
  • The MBA Leadership cost around 15000£/ yr. (Requires 2 yrs of experience).
  • A minimum of IELTS score 6.0 (6.0 in each component)
  • Intake: January and September.

University of Chester:

The University of Chester possesses an exceptional level of education. They are ranked 5th in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. Hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate courses are available at the University of Chester. They have also been ranked 6th in the best university for the international student category. 

Entry Requirements for the University of Chester:

• A minimum of 50% in Bachelor.
  • For an MBA 2 years of experience is preferred.
  • The fee structure ranges from 12000 £/ yr.
  • A score of 6.0 in IELTS (5.5 in each component)
  • Intake: February, October, and May.
  • The scholarships are available for up to 3000 £.

Leeds Trinity University:

Leeds Trinity University is one of the small universities in the UK but with a huge reputation. They are ranked 4th in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. They are renowned for making highly employable graduates. They have professional work placements which are included undergraduate and postgraduate. 97% of their student graduates have got placed and employed. The university is a distinctively supportive university community that completely supports each and every student. They take special care of each and every student. They bring out the potential of every student. 

Entry requirements for Leeds University:

• A minimum of 55% in Bachelors.
  • The fee structure ranges around 12500 £/ yr.
  • Intake: September.
  • A score of 6.0 in IELTS (5.5 in each component).

Liverpool Hope University:

Liverpool Hope University is a small and wonderful university where everyone knows each other in the university. They are ranked 3rd in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. They conduct a lot of events and societies for the students to participate in everything. They boast a rich heritage and they always keep moving forward. They’re a wonderful combination of history and contemporary period. They have innovative thinking to provide every student with a dynamic and caring atmosphere.

They offer a wide range of courses like single and combined honours degrees. They leave a moment of freedom for the students to choose any course that they wish to choose and pursue the career they want. They have a unique employability hub that helps students to find their part-time work when they are studying and provides career counselling. 

Entry Requirements for Liverpool Hope University:

• A minimum of 55% in bachelor’s or 2.2 CGPA.
  • The fee structure ranges from 12400 £/ yr.
  • A score of 6.5 in IELTS (6.0 each).
  • A scholarship up to 3000£ for students with 70% marks.
  • Merit-based up to 50% fee waiver is available.
  • The deadline for October intake: is 9th July.
  • The deadline for January Intake: 5th November.

University of Cumbria:

The University of Cumbia comes with a lot of services. They are ranked 2nd in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. They possess a wide range of services like Academic quality and development, Enterprise and business development, Finance and Planning, Information Services, Marketing and recruitment, Student and Academic Administration, Student and Staff Services, etc.

Their topmost satisfaction is to provide student satisfaction. They provide a first-class service to help them throughout their academic year. The Master of Business Administration majors are available in Leadership Management, Medical Finance, Risk Manager, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence, Public Health, Tourism, Education, IR, and Diplomacy.

Entry Requirements for Cumbria University:

• A 4 years bachelor’s degree.
  • The fee structure ranges from 12000- 14500 £/ yr.
  • A minimum of 6.5 IELTS score (6.0 each).
  • The intakes available,
  • Lanchester: January and September.
  • London: January, June, and September.

University of Highland and Island:

The University of Highland and Island helps students in various ways. They are ranked 1st in providing the cheapest MBA University in the UK. They harness new ideas, new ventures, and unique opportunities for the students. They’re more than a university. They help the students in upskilling their skills and they have a fast-moving pace which increases more development in them. 

Entry Requirements for the University of Highland and Island:

• 4 years bachelor’s degree with first class.
  • The fee ranges from 9720 £/ yr.
  • A minimum of 6.5 IELTS score (6.0) in each component.
  • Intake: January and September.
  • A scholarship of 1000 £ is available.

Staffordshire University:

Staffordshire is a very vibrant and humble community. It is connected to the mainline train station. They are very digitally innovative. They possess strong industry links. Its main mission is to provide educational opportunities to the next generation. As a student, you will have access to the national leading clinical simulation suite which has beautiful scenarios virtually. The Research Excellence Framework has ranked 68% of its research as internationally excellent. So, Staffordshire University could be your best to pursue MBA studies in the UK.

Entry Requirements for Staffordshire University:

• An honour’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • One year of relevant work experience.

Teesside University:

Teesside University is a leading university with an international reputation for academic excellence. They provide exceptional learning experiences for the students. They help in applying knowledge that makes a contribution to the economy, and social and cultural things to the students. The promise to deliver excellence in learning and research enterprises. Teesside University help in enhancing and fostering creativity in the students. They embrace diversity which paves the way for international students. 

Entry Requirements for Teesside University:

• Must be an honours graduate with a minimum of 2:2 obtained from a recognized university. 
  • The fee for an international student will be £14,300 a year

London Metropolitan University:

London Metropolitan University offers many services and support for students, faculty members, local communities, and businesses. They have the best support services to assist international students and provide guidance for them.  The academic structure of the university is made up of five schools. They have specialist subject areas. London Metropolitan University also has academics and PhD students to undertake the most important research that makes a great difference in local communities, national changes, and beyond.

Entry Requirements for London Metropolitan University:

• A minimum of 2.2 in any discipline.
  • A minimum of 2 years of work experience.
  • A detailed personal statement stating all the relevant skills.

Tuition fees for MBA Program

The average cost of a Master of Business Administration program is between £10,000 and £15,000 for one year, with programs at prestigious business institutions like Oxford and Cambridge possibly costing up to £45,000. But there are some colleges and business schools that provide top-notch degrees for a lot less money.

Mba in uk
Most affordable universities to study mba in the uk 4

Required Documents to Apply for MBA in the UK:

The required documents that are needed to apply for MBA in the UK are,

• A well-crafted resume.
  • Academic mark sheets.
  • Transcripts.
  • Recommendation letters.
  • Personal Statement/ Statement of Purpose.
  • Work experience/ internship letters.
  • Test Score Reports of IELTS/ PTE.
  • Other certifications like extra-curricular activities, social work, volunteer work, community service, etc.
  • First and last page of the passport, corrected page if any.

AHZ Associates gives you the best advice in choosing universities and counselling services. Contact AHZ Associates in availing services for any kind of help for you to study in UK Universities.

FAQs

Which is the cheapest university in the UK for MBA?

The University of Highland and Island is the cheapest university in the UK for MBA.

How much does MBA cost in the UK?

An MBA program in the UK cost around £ 27,500- £ 87,900. And business schools in the UK offer programs like finance, marketing, supply chain management, international business, etc.

What is the minimum fee for MBA in the UK?

The minimum tuition fee for MBA in the UK will cost from £ 10,000- £ 15,000.

Which university is the cheapest in the UK?

Some of the cheapest and most affordable universities in the UK are Staffordshire University, Teesside University Leeds Trinity University, University of Cumbria, London Metropolitan University, The University of Bolton, University of Chester, and Coventry University. 

How much does MBA cost in the UK for international students?

MBA in the UK is a 12-21 program. The cost to study MBA for an international student varies from £ 27,500 to £ 87,900.

Is MBA free in the UK?

MBA in the UK is not free. But you always have options to claim scholarships and reduce your tuition fee cost up to 50%