UK Universities are student- friendly. Especially if you are an international student, you need not worry about anything- you get a red carpet welcome here! It doesn’t matter whether you are familiar with the local culture and practices or not- you will be guided and you will have a student life to boast about.
- Once you are accepted by a university in the UK, you will receive all assistance to get a visa. The university authorities will also help you find an accomodation as soon as you land in the UK or even before that. Some universities also have on- campus accomodation.
- Most UK universities receive you at the airport. You will have an orientation week to make you accustomed with the place and university. You will be introduced to the student communities, the campus, canteens and other areas of necessities. So just relax and enjoy the new environment!
- International Students Advisors will always be there for you! You will also be provided with counseling and career support.
- If you are eligible, you can avail the various scholarships exclusively available for international students. This will help you to cut down on your educational costs largely.
- If you wish to enhance your English language skills, there are courses offered for that as well. Master the language and feel more confident!
- You will be given access to new technologies.
- UK universities also offer Internships.
- You need not worry if you fall sick. The universities will have a medical centre that will take care of your health.
- The universities will also support sports, recreation and social activities.
- You can check out for disability support of different universities. Make the most of your study time in the UK and do not let any kind of disability hamper your career.
Enroll in a UK University today and have a great student life!